Vogue’s Underrated YouTube Channel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you live on this planet, you all are probably familiar with the world renowned, best-selling fashion magazine Vogue. But did you know Vogue also has its very own YouTube channel? If you’re interested in getting a behind the scenes look at the industry’s top models or seeing what Kim and Kanye’s Vogue cover photo-shoot was really like, Vogue’s channel is for you.

This hidden treasure isn’t new to the Youtube world. Vogue has been managing their channel for years now, which half the readers are probably unaware of. Their top 5 most-viewed videos, raking in over one million views, include Serena Williams’s remake of Beyonce “7/11”, 73 questions about Anna Wintour, Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, and Victoria Beckham.

Vogue’s YouTube channel also includes their very own collection of original short films, in which directors team up with your favorite stars to create mini movies. Ever wonder what the truth is behind why girls take so long to get ready or what a star like Mindy Kaling’s fittings are really like? Check out these hysterical short films for a good laugh.

There are plenty of videos available. Whatever you’re interested in, there’s a video waiting for you on Vogue’s channel.

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.