Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2023: Best Dressed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

For more than two decades after the excitement of the Oscars, Vanity Fair hosts an exclusive and glamorous after-party. On Sunday, March 12th, actors, producers, and models gathered at the Wallis Annenberg Center for Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, California for a night of fashionable celebration. Here are some of my favorite outfits of the night!

Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler 

The Golden Globe awarded actor Austin Butler and Fashion Week model Kaia Gerber always come dressed to the nines. Gerber sparkled in a silver halter-style dress designed by Celine, while Butler wore a silk navy tie front top with a black Saint Laurent suit. Gerber’s gown had a dramatic slit that highlighted her simple but elegant black heels. 

Hailee Steinfeld 

The pop singer and actress wore a black glittery V-neck dress that had a delicate look. She paired the dress with an oversized draping black tweed coat that was cut in the style of a suit jacket. While I usually don’t love long coats over dresses, the simplicity of both pieces and the matching colors made for a very classy look. 

Kaitlyn Denver 

Dever wore a floor-length silver beaded dress with a corset-style structure in the middle. The gown was strapless with a fitted look that then flared out at the bottom. The actress looked very graceful and sophisticated. 

Camila Morrone 

If you are on Social Media, you have probably seen how popular the TV adaptation of Daisy Jones and the Six has become. One of the stars of the show, Camila Morrone, wore a gold shimmering scoop neck gown with an open back. The dress was Valentino and easily one of the most striking of the night. 

Jodie Turner-Smith 

Smith’s red and black gown was dramatic with a sheer arm and diamond patterned bodice that was trimmed in gemstones. The red top on the dress designed by Gucci complimented the red lip she paired with it. 

Everyone who attended the famed event selected outfits that were tasteful and sophisticated. It is no wonder knowing the prestige and notoriety of the after-party that attendees matched the caliber of glamor!

XO Fiona

Fiona Killeen

Fairfield '26

Fiona Killeen is a contributing writer for Fairfield University's Her Campus chapter. During her freshman year, she wrote for the culture and style columns and is excited to continue writing. Outside of Her Campus, Fiona loves writing for The Mirror and often writes for The Opinion section as well as The Vine. When not writing, she spends time outdoors hiking or going on long walks with her dog. Fiona also loves baking and enjoys using social media to find recipe inspiration.