This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with your significant other or just with friends, there is no reason why you shouldn’t try out these Valentine’s Day makeup looks we have for you. We know that not everyone enjoys wearing a full face of makeup, so we’ve got you covered from over the top glamorous looks to more subtle and simple looks. 

For those of you looking to experiment with your Valentine’s Day makeup look this year, one look you can try out is a spidery lash look. This is a fun way to test out fluttery falsies and thick mascara. You can even top the look off with some brushed up brows using any brow filler you choose.

Next, we have a “no makeup” makeup look. This is a super natural look that will still leave you looking stunning this Valentine’s Day. All you need is a lightweight foundation of your choice, paired with a subtle liquid winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick. This look is perfect for those of you having a low-key Valentine’s Day, or even those of you who will be going out to celebrate. 

You can never go wrong with an elusive glittery look to spice up your makeup. Instead of going with your typical inner-corner highlight, change things up with a reflective silver glitter. This shimmery accent will complete any smokey eye look for a show-stopping makeup look. 

Our final makeup look we have for you is a combination of pink and glitter. After all, what’s more suiting for a Valentine’s Day makeup look other than pink and glitter? For this glam look, be sure to combine equal parts of your favorite pink eyeshadow and shimmer along the outer layer of your eye for that bold and elevated look. To finish off this look, top it off with your favorite clear gloss. 

We hope you love these makeup looks just as much as we do. Valentine’s Day is about feeling good about yourself whether you’re in a relationship or not, so be sure to try out one of these looks this Valentine’s Day! 

Catherine Howley

Fairfield '22

Catherine is a senior Communication major at Fairfield University. In addition to majoring in Communication, she is also minoring in Education, Marketing, & Public Relations. Catherine has always had a love and passion for writing about women's fashion, lifestyle, and beauty. Upon graduating from Fairfield University, she hopes to continue, and further, her love of writing through working in the PR industry.
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.