Style

Valentine’s Day Outfits for Any Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just days away! If you’re struggling with outfit choices, look no further! This article will give you a great guide for any and every possible activity you can think of doing this Valentine’s Day.

1.Fancy Date Night:

For when you and your significant other are going to the best restaurant in town, wear:

• A nice dress

• Boots (knee-high or above to keep your legs warm) 

• A long and cozy dress coat

2.Galentine’s:

For when you and your ~gal pals~ are getting brunch or dinner to celebrate female friendship, wear: 

• A cozy sweater

• Skinny Jeans

• Booties

3.Stay-in Date Night:

For when you and your significant other have a cute and comfy night-in, wear:

• A cozy sweater

• Leggings

• Fuzzy socks

4.The Outdoors Date:

For when you and your adventurous significant other decide the best way to celebrate Valentine’s day is by being with nature, wear: 

• Fleece-lined leggings

• A warm long sleeve

• Hiking boots

• A fun beanie

• A warm coat or vest

5.Night Out:

For when you and your girlfriends want to celebrate being single, wear:

• Whatever you feel most comfortable in!

• Jeans, a skirt, whatever!

• Heels, sneakers, booties

• A leather jacket, no jacket, a teddy bear coat

• A t-shirt, a blouse, a crop top

6.The Casual Date:

For when you and your significant other are celebrating by going to your usual spot, wear:

• A nice long sleeve shirt

• Jeans

• Booties

Whatever you’re doing this Valentine’s day, be happy, be thankful, and be yourself! 

Molly Concannon

Fairfield '20

Molly Concannon is a Jersey girl through and through. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in Finance and Public Relations. This is her fourth year on the Her Campus team! She is also slightly obsessed with libraries, reading, and Disney movies, and she definitely will try to pet any dogs she sees.
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.