The Up’s and Down’s of Day Drinking (As Told By Beyonce)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

At a beach school like Fairfield, it’s hard not to love every weekend of darty season.  I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to spend their Saturday afternoon partying with classmates on the Point?!

You wake up to see the sun shining outside, and already hear people blasting music nearby. You shake off last night’s events, and get ready for the new day.

After all of your roommates are finally awake, you grab a quick breakfast, and head back to the room to get ready and pre-game.

You finally find the perfect outfit, and soon enough it’s time to head out.  You snap a quick selfie (“looove darty season!!! ;)”) and go on your way.

Before even pulling up to the Grape, you see security guards walking up the street, and guarding the gate. Just let us live!!! 

You head up a different driveway and make your way over to the Point. Don’t worry guys, the party is officially here.

Before you all lose each other (which we all know is bound to happen), you decide to take some pics with da squad. Shout-out to the beach because your pictures have potential to look like this, right?

Yeah, nope. More like this. Every single time.

Making your way through the darty, you find that cute boy from your history class. Feeling yourself, you shoot him a glance and head over to talk to him.

Abort mission- cute boy has a girlfriend. Oh well. Looks like it’s time to officially just get silly with your girls.

Already a few deep and feeling good, someone suggests taking shots. Shots? Shots!!!

Well the shots might have not been the best idea, so a few hours later you decide to call your Uber.  Too bad everyone else has the same idea, so you try waving yours down like an idiot before it’s stolen.

You get back to campus and your friends tell you to drink water, and take a nap. No way! You just want to party!!!

You, not so shockingly, end up knocking out. The only thing that wakes you up is the thought of food.  Ugh, carbs.

Post-refueling, it’s time to get ready to head out once again. After all, nothing cures your day-hangover, than going right back out.

Follow Lauren on Twitter!

Lauren is a sophomore studying Computer Engineering at Fairfield University.  A proud Bostonian, she has a heavy reliance on iced coffee and says "wicked" far too often.Follow Lauren on Twitter!
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.