Coffee Beans Close Up
Coffee Beans Close Up
Keriss101 / Spoon

Upcoming Dunkin Promotions at Fairfield!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, we have been living by the anthem ~Stags Run on Dunkin’~ for the past few months, so it’s very exciting to know that our favorite campus coffee shop is treating us all with an exciting new promotion! We thought that the 3:00pm-6:00pm $2 Lattes were fulfilling our coffee craving, but that’s nothing compared to Dunkin’ brand new reusable 24oz. tumbler.  

There is nothing better than free coffee and nourishing the planet, right? Well, Fairfield’s Dunkin’ is giving us just that! Upon purchase of the tumbler for $9.99, you will receive a 24oz. drip coffee. And it gets better! You are able to refill this tumbler at any of the three Dunkin’ locations on campus with a drip coffee for just $1.89 (compared to a normal $2.49 per 24oz. coffee)!

There’s no doubt that Fairfield U is making efforts to improve our environment by reducing waste at our Dunkin’ locations. However, these efforts mean nothing without the help of our fellow Stags!  Go to your closest Dunkin’ on campus and grab your cute DD tumbler.  Simply, save your wallet and save your planet! 

Remember, Stags run on Dunkin!  HCXO!

Amelia Kramer-Coffee Shop Friend Date
Amelia Kramer / Her Campus

Olivia Mahoney

Fairfield '23

Olivia is from Massachusetts and a marketing and management major at Fairfield University. She is the Relationship & Dating Editor for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter and also participates as a Writer.
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.