woman wearing green graduation cap
woman wearing green graduation cap
Juan Ramos/Unsplash

Ultimate Summer Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The summer is finally here and it is the best and most popular time for celebrations. With graduations, birthdays, weddings and going away parties; the summer is a big season for gift giving! Here are my picks for some different gifts on the market for every occasion: 

1. Harper Wilde

Bras that support millennial women. The process is simple, try bras on at home and send back the ones you don’t want! 

2.  A Sock Club Subscription

We all know about makeup and lifestyle subscription boxes but what about a sock subscription? Different and interesting. 

3. Penh Lenh Jewelry

Penh Lenh offers the most beautiful and bright jewelry perfect for summer. Everything from bracelets to necklaces the brand offers, plus sign up for their email list to receive 15% off your first purchase! 

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com