The Ultimate Spring Break Giveaway Contest From Our #HCSurvivalKit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Spring Break is fast approaching and what better way to get excited for this mini vacation than with a major giveaway?

Starting February 22nd, we will be giving away one item from our Spring Break Survival Kit everyday through our Instagram account.

All it takes to win anything we post is a comment on the photo we upload. Each day the photo will be different, showcasing the prize for that day, and if you like what you see, then a comment will automatically enter you to win!

EligibilityAny Fairfield University student who currently follows our Instagram and Twitter accounts in addition to liking us on Facebook.

How To EnterLeave any type of comment on the Instagram post. This could mean tagging a friend, putting an Emoji, commenting on the prize itself, anything.

PrizesA winner will be randomly chosen by midnight every day. Prizes are provided by SABRE, Completely Bare, Not Your Mother’s Haircare, Simon & Schuster, Chipotle, LUNA, and The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!