Ultimate Guide to Who Will Be Speaking at Her Panel (who will be there, where they work, etc)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, Her Panel is this Wednesday, October 26th, and we couldn’t be more excited! This is definitely an event that shouldn’t be missed. Our 3 ~girlboss~ alumni are coming back to give us Collegiettes the inside scoop of what it’s like to work in the business, fashion, and digital magazine industry! Here is the ultimate guide of our 3 amazing alumni panelists that will be attending!

Amanda McKelvey:

Company: POPSUGAR-Social Media Strategist

Grad Year: 2015

Her Campus Fairfield’s Co-Founder and Co-Campus Correspondent

Olivia DiTomaso

Company: The Knot Worldwide- Video Producer

Grad Year: 2017

Her Campus Title: Style Section Writer and Editor

Alexis DiZenzo

Company: Condé Nast- Advertising Sales Associate, British Condé Nast 

Grad Year: 2019

Her Campus Title: Campus Correspondent 2017-2019

Her Panel is a great opportunity to hear and ask questions first hand from alumni about their experiences in their industries! 

Can’t wait to see you all there!

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.