The Ultimate 2018 Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

After 9 longs months of tests, papers, and projects, summer is FINALLY here! The sun is shining, the weather is starting to warm up, and students are just itching to pass in their last final of the semester.

Now that the year is coming to a close, we have 4 months of sunshine until we make our way back to Fairfield. While a lot of students are working part time jobs or have exciting internships, no one wants to spend their ~entire~ summer working. Summer is the perfect time to make ~crazy cool~ memories with friends, and we have the ultimate summer bucket list for you to test out! With these ideas, every moment of your summer is going to be picturesque.

1. Go to the beach

2. Go on a road trip

3. Have a bonfire and make s’mores

4. Spend a night under the stars

5. Go to a concert or music festival

6. Go on a hike

7. Tie-dye

8. Visit somewhere new

9. Go mini-golfing

10. Go to a carnival or fair

11. Have a water balloon fight

12. Go to a baseball game at your favorite stadium

13. Rollerblade

14. Watch fireworks

15. Watch as many sunrises and sunsets as possible

16. Go to a drive-in movie

17. Go on a picnic

18. Search your town for the most ~insta-worthy~ picture locations

19. Try a new summer cocktail

20. Find new music and create playlists

21. Try a new hair color or style

22. Yoga

23. Go thrift shopping

24. Read a new book

25. Challenge yourself to take 1 photo everyday

26. Plan a weekend trip

27. Try a new way of exercising- biking, spin class, Zumba, etc.

28. Unplug from technology for a day

29. Visit a National Park

30. Be creative- start a journal, take an art class, learn photography skills, etc.

31. Go camping

32. Volunteer and give back to your community

33. Support your local farmers market

34. Try new water activities- kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, etc.

35. Have a photoshoot

36. Be a tourist and explore somewhere new

37. Be a kid again- catch fireflies, draw with sidewalk chalk, make lemonade, etc.

38. Plant a garden of your favorite flowers

39. Try a new recipe

40. Try something that scares you

Here’s to the best summer yet, Collegiettes!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com