Style > Beauty

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty: The BEST Products and Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Attention makeup lovers everywhere: it is officially the most wonderful time of the year – Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty! From September 2-22, Ulta is discounting some of their favorite brands and products, both online and in-store. You can find up to 50% off some of your favorite brands from Anastasia to Stila, and from M.A.C to Too Faced. Now is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite brow pencil and get your hands on the hottest palettes.

This event has been going on for over two weeks now, and there have already been some amazing deals. Ulta has had some incredible sales on skin care, such as the Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, which was only $7.50. Everyone’s favorite Benefit bronzer, Hoola, which is originally $30 was marked down to $15! They even offered the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette, a cult favorite, for only $24.50! This sale is going on for a few more days and here are some of our favorite upcoming deals.

Wednesday, September 19

• M.A.C. In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara

• $12, normally $24

• Juice Beauty skincare kits

• $20-26, normally $40-52

Thursday, September 20

• IT Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush #110

• $12, normally $24

• Exuviance Performance Peel AP25

• $38.50, normally $77

• Cover FX Custom Enhancing & Glitter Drops

• $21-22, normally $42-44

• Origins Morning Must-Haves

• $11, normally $22

Friday, September 21

• Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

• $9.50, normally $19

• Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer

• $16, normally $32

• Dermadoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil

• $37, normally $74

• Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels

• $25, normally $50

Saturday, September 22

• Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

• $16, normally $32

• IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizing Super Cream

• $24, normally $48

• Buxom Va-Va-PLUMP Shiny Liquid Lipstick

• $24, normally $48

Happy shopping, Stags!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com