Style

Trendsetter Tuesday: The Perfect Dress + Long-Sleeved T-Shirt Pairing for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

‘Alas, it finally feels like the fall season we’ve all been desperately ~waiting~ for.  This time of the year is undeniably one of the absolute best for a multitude of reasons.  The crisp fall air and beautifully changing trees have us absolutely craving days spent enjoying the outdoors, dressed in a totally trendy fit—of course.     

What better way to enjoy the ~beautiful~ fall weather than with a cute girls weekend?!  This week’s trendsetter, senior Haley Norton, and besties sported some super chic looks during their absolutely adorable weekend getaway.  

What’s cuter than a girl’s day at a winery in the fall?!  For this day, Haley absolutely rocked the fitted dress over long-sleeved tee look—a style very on-trend this season.  

Haley’s look is effortlessly chic and extremely versatile!  For a different look of similar style, Haley paired an adorable jumper over an all-black look—a total classic in terms of fall fashion.  She topped the look off with some super trendy accessories to personalize the overall look! 

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.