Trendsetter Tuesday: The Perfect Dress + Long-Sleeved T-Shirt Pairing for Fall

‘Alas, it finally feels like the fall season we’ve all been desperately ~waiting~ for.  This time of the year is undeniably one of the absolute best for a multitude of reasons.  The crisp fall air and beautifully changing trees have us absolutely craving days spent enjoying the outdoors, dressed in a totally trendy fit—of course.     

What better way to enjoy the ~beautiful~ fall weather than with a cute girls weekend?!  This week’s trendsetter, senior Haley Norton, and besties sported some super chic looks during their absolutely adorable weekend getaway.  

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 8.46.10 PM.png

What’s cuter than a girl’s day at a winery in the fall?!  For this day, Haley absolutely rocked the fitted dress over long-sleeved tee look—a style very on-trend this season.  

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 8.46.47 PM.png

Haley’s look is effortlessly chic and extremely versatile!  For a different look of similar style, Haley paired an adorable jumper over an all-black look—a total classic in terms of fall fashion.  She topped the look off with some super trendy accessories to personalize the overall look! Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 8.47.08 PM.png