Style

Trendsetter Tuesday: Flamin’ Hot Halloweekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Last weekend marked one of the very best weekends of the year—a.k.a. Halloweekend.   In true ~college fashion,~ the beloved holiday was prolonged over the course of three days, beginning of course with Halloween itself. 

Throughout the weekend, Stags showcased some truly iconic and ~one-of-a-kind~ looks, one of my personal favorites being this “Flamin’ Hot Cheetos” costume worn by seniors Ava Hucker and Shannon Kerins. The look was unique and certainly captivated the attention of every passing Cheetos lover (a.k.a everyone).   

This daring costume was definitely one for the books—I mean, who doesn’t love Flamin’ Hot Cheetos?! The look was utterly bold with its use of bright orange pieces, yet suitably chic with the trendy incorporation of bobbed wigs and flame-like boas.  

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.