Trendsetter Tuesday: Cosa Cuffs

We all have a “thingamajig”…you know that, “love it can’t-live-without it thingamajig”? Well, Her Campus Fairfield is here to introduce everyones new favorite can’t-live-without accessory, the Cosa™ cuff,  the world’s first magnetic charm cuff. Cosa™ is Italian for “a thing”, and Jigs™, which are the interchangeable magnetic charms short for “thingamajigs” (clever, right?) 

As you can see, the vivid colors and trendy themes of the Jigs™ paired with a gold base allow for the elegant cuff to be paired with any neutral outfit for a pop of glitz.  
If you’re going for a more simplistic look, each cuff comes as a set with 5 ‘Blanks’ included. Blanks are plain gold plated magnetic Jigs™ intended to complete your bracelet and can be added or removed depending on your mood or #ootd. 

These 15 Jigs™ literally will fulfill your real-life, even better than emoji DREAMS!

Avocado  
Heart
Dinnertime  
Takeout
Evil Eye
Pill
Palm Tree  
Plane  
Vintage Like
Dog
Lightbulb  
Egg
Lipstick 

With a website re-launch set for the beginning of February, www.CosaCuffs.com will even allow you to customize your cuff on the fly with pastels as the main color palette.  

Moral of the story: the Cosa™ cuff fulfills your thingamajig dreams…literally.

Website: www.CosaCuffs.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cosacuffs/

Questions:  service@cosacuffs.com

ATTN: HC promo code for 20% off –> HCFU 

Eva Rago

Fairfield