Trendsetter Tuesday: Cosa Cuffs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all have a “thingamajig”…you know that, “love it can’t-live-without it thingamajig”? Well, Her Campus Fairfield is here to introduce everyones new favorite can’t-live-without accessory, the Cosa™ cuff,  the world’s first magnetic charm cuff. Cosa™ is Italian for “a thing”, and Jigs™, which are the interchangeable magnetic charms short for “thingamajigs” (clever, right?)   

As you can see, the vivid colors and trendy themes of the Jigs™ paired with a gold base allow for the elegant cuff to be paired with any neutral outfit for a pop of glitz.   If you’re going for a more simplistic look, each cuff comes as a set with 5 ‘Blanks’ included. Blanks are plain gold plated magnetic Jigs™ intended to complete your bracelet and can be added or removed depending on your mood or #ootd. 

These 15 Jigs™ literally will fulfill your real-life, even better than emoji DREAMS!

Avocado   Heart Dinnertime   Takeout Evil Eye Pill Palm Tree   Plane   Vintage Like Dog Lightbulb   Egg Lipstick 

With a website re-launch set for the beginning of February, www.CosaCuffs.com will even allow you to customize your cuff on the fly with pastels as the main color palette.  

Moral of the story: the Cosa™ cuff fulfills your thingamajig dreams…literally.

Website: www.CosaCuffs.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cosacuffs/

Questions:  service@cosacuffs.com

ATTN: HC promo code for 20% off –> HCFU 

Eva Rago

Fairfield

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant