Trendsetter Tuesday: Charming Chokers

We went behind the scenes with this week’s lovely trendsetter, Jessica Ling, to share with you some of the best of the best statement pieces that are ~*trending*~ this season.

This week’s trend is chokers, chokers, chokers! We collaborated with Initial Reaction – a new pop-up store right here in Fairfield that’s your go to accessories haven; and of course we wanted to show off the charming chokers they have that Jess is absolutely #slaying in! 

Chokers are a piece that can be paired with almost any outfit, mood, or season. The simplicity of them allows you to dress them up or down – even to be paired with a solid colored tee and jeans for class.

Aiming for more of a dressed up look, Jess paired her Initial Reaction chokers with a flirty, bell-sleeved shirt from Free People and black jeans from Express, completely tying her look together. 

Want this ~charming chokers~ look? I know my initial reaction was, “I need this look” ;). Check out Initial Reaction’s pop-up located right in the town of Fairfield!

Visit their website, and follow them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Eva Rago

Fairfield