Top Three Looks from 2018 CMA Red Carpet

The Country Music Awards Show was fire this year! It’s that time of year when red carpets are in season and at the CMAs, country’s biggest stars dressed to impress. While the music was great, so were this year’s styles! Here are 3 looks that didn’t disappoint:

1. Carrie Underwood, the #queen of country music, rocked the red carpet and had a pregnancy glow! She was wearing a long sleeve nude gown with pink flowers and purple accents. Her accessories were at a minimum and sometimes that’s really all you need.

1. Kelsea Ballerini, one of Taylor Swift’s BFFs, looked fire on the CMA red carpet wearing a long hot pink gown that gave off fierce #vibes.

1. Lastly, Maren Morris had the most sparkly dress that we have ever seen, and we couldn’t have loved it more! Her cutout dress gave her an edgy look that suited her personality perfectly.

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)