Top Rated Sports Bras in the Workout Game

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

As girls, we all know the struggle of trying to find that perfect sports bra.  A comfy and well-fitting sports bra is ~essential~ for a successful work out, but can be extremely difficult to find. Some of us need more support than others, and it can be tricky finding your best fit.  Here is a break down on some of the top ranked sports bras so you can find your fav and kill it in the gym.

Under Armour Eclipse Low Impact Women’s Sports Bra, $40

This sports bra is made for everyday wear and a personal favorite of mine. It is designed for comfort and is perfect for some of the more low impact activities such as yoga and hiking. It has a fun crisscrossed back, is tighter fitting, and is featured for its fast drying abilities.

Manduka Damana Sediment Bra, $52

This one is for the yogis out there. It is designed to have relaxed support and keep you cool even during the hottest of yoga classes with a mesh panel. It also has adjustable straps so you can customize it to your own personal liking. Manduka is also known for using earth friendly materials in their products that are easier on your body, so what’s not to love?

Athleta Inhale Bra, $44

This bra can be worn for whatever workout you need it for. It has adjustable straps and can switch from straight to x-back so it is ready for anything! The cups are also sewn right in, so the fuss of trying to get those bad boys in and out is eliminated. It is traditionally designed as a low support bra for A to C cups and has great reviews for its comfort and fit.

C9 by Champion Women’s Power Core Compression Padded Racerback Sports Bra, $17

This sports bra falls in the category of medium support. It is super simple looking and perfect for activities such as running and biking. It is designed for a snug, compressing fit and moves with you thanks to the racer back style.  It also dries fast to keep you cool. It is super comfy with built in cups and no wires. The price point seals the deal for those of us who want to save some money when it comes to athletic wear, and it comes in all kinds of fun colors!

Fabletics Macey Sports Bra, $35

Fabletics is known for their great deals, but we can’t forget about their great clothes! This bra is medium support and has a crisscrossed back that is super fun and flirty.  The cups are removable and it has an elastic band for extra support. It won’t support you as well if you have a bigger chest, but it is a best seller for its all-around design, comfort, and quality while also being super cute.

Lululemon Enlite Bra, $98

This bra is a game-changer.  It is perfect for running because it gives you maximum support and fits your body naturally. The fabric is smooth and soft, similar to that of leggings, which seems untraditional for a high impact sports bra. The entire thing is free cut and all you have to do is connect the hooks.  It has been reviewed for doing the work it needs to do without you even noticing it. Well Good called it the barefoot sneaker of bras, and it is definitely worth the money.

Reebok Running Compression Sports Bra, $50

For those of you that want to look cute while in the gym, this one is for you.  It is best for those of you with larger chests and is designed for proper ventilation to keep you cool.  There also is a stick grip along the inner band that is great for increased support and keeping it secure to your body. It is a product most would absolutely recommend.

Adidas CMMTTD Marble Chill Bra, $42

This is another one of our favorite high support bras that is perfect for your more intense gym sessions. The racer back gives you full motion and the adjustable straps make sure that the bra gives you the perfect comfort level. It also is padded for enhanced shape and fit. It is ranked as one of Adidas’s higher quality products.

Nike Pro Rival Women’s High Support Sports Bra, $60

We LOVE anything and everything Nike, especially this sports bra.  It is another high impact bra that is perfect for any activity your heart desires. It has an elastic chest that reduces bounce and the racerback is adjustable to increase comfort and range of motion. It pulls sweat into the fabric to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the entire workout. It really covers all your bases.

Lululemon Flow Y Bra, $42

This bra is a twist on your traditional racer-back with minimal seams. It also uses super soft Nulu fabric, so that it feels tight and supportive without digging into you.  It provides low support and is designed for those of us with smaller chests. It doesn’t come with cups, but it has pockets in case you want to add them. It is great for its price and one of our favs.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com