Three Ways to Enjoy Sunny Days in Fairfield, CT

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fairfield, CT and spring: name a more iconic duo…I’ll wait. There is nothing as beautiful as a sunny day in Fairfield County. Whether you spend the day shopping in Westport or relaxing on a Fairfield beach, the options to embrace the warm weather are unbeatable! Here are some great ways to enjoy the warm weather in Fairfield:

Have the urge to splurge? One fun option is to head to Post Road and spend the afternoon shopping! The Loft, Apricot Lane, and the Snappy Gator (just to name a few) are filled with cute spring clothes. To finish off a great day, head to Centro for dinner! Centro’s outdoor patio seating is the perfect way to end a sunny day in downtown Fairfield.

It would be a sin not spending the warm weather at the beach. Fairfield has 5 miles of beach, so let’s use it! Bring a blanket, a book, music, and whatever else to have an awesome beach day. Be sure to stop by Firehouse Deli to pick up a refreshing iced tea-lemonade and a yummy sandwich!

Heading to Westport for some retail therapy is always a good idea. Downtown Westport boasts amazing stores like Benefit Cosmetics, Kate Spade, Lululemon, and Mixology. Heading to the Granola Bar for brunch is a must! Whether you want some delicious avocado toast or an insta-worthy yogurt parfait, the Granola Bar is the place to go.

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant