Thoughts on KylieXJordan New Makeup Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The unstoppable dynamic duo and longtime besties Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods are social media #queens. Besides slaying at life, they are fashionistas, models, and even world travelers. They took the term friendship goals to a whole other level when they got matching tattoos and continue to do so now with their JordynxKylie makeup collection!

The release of this fab collection has been highly anticipated by fans, and myself. For all of our Kylie Cosmetics makeup lovers: the day finally arrived! The JordynXKylie collection launched Sept 21st at 3 pm PST on kyliecosmetics.com, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!

The makeup bundle features a highlighter quad, two glosses, a matte lipstick, and my personal favorite, a totally dazzling eyeshadow palette. This collection is glamorous in every way, just like Jenner and Woods.

Kylie spoke on her Instagram account about how much this collaboration and her friendship with Jordyn mean to her, saying, “I wanted to come on here and let you know how special this collection really is to me. Jordyn and I have had a true unmatchable relationship, and I consider her family. She’s helped me remain ME throughout all these years, and this is the first time we have collaborated on such a project! It has been so much fun, and I’ll cherish the memories forever!” If that isn’t #friendshipgoals, I don’t know what is.        

The packaging of the collection totally captures the vibe of Woods and Jenner’s friendship: cute, trendy, and fun! It has cartoon drawings of the girls with their makeup on point and in coordinated rose gold outfits. The boxes say Jordyn and Kylie with a heart between the two girl’s names.

The eyeshadow palette includes 12 different shadows and is on sale for $45. The palette has everything from warm tones to vibrant and shimmery purples, pinks, and greens. These shadows will for sure make your eyes pop and bring you the confidence for a big night out. The shade names are so clever and totally on point with the friendship theme. Some shadow names we love are Ride or Die, Inseparable, Sister, Marry me, and Love you B*tch.

Kylie and Jordan’s makeup collab would not be complete without a flawless highlighter, so it is no wonder the gals decided to include this quad in their collection. This mini highlighter palette, on sale for $40, includes 4 different highlighters. There’s a peach tone, purple, bronze, and a champagne color included. The highlighters are all very shiny and pretty, and they’ll definitely make your face glow.

Lastly, in true Kylie Cosmetics fashion, the collection has three lip products: two glosses and a matte lipstick. One gloss is a gold, glittery shade titled “23,” while the other a nude colored gloss called “partner in crime.” The matte lipstick in the shade “Woods,” is a gorgeous red color that is perfect for upcoming fall season. The glosses are $16, and the lipstick is $17!

After taking a close look at the girl’s fun & glittery collection, what’s not to love? The JordanxKylie Collab is a must have and is selling fast, so ladies you better get to it! You can find these stunning products at kyliecosmetics.com. Grab your bestie, put on your new JordanxKylie makeup, and have that perfect girl’s night out!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com