Thoughts Every Senior Has During Last Registration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The fact that seniors are now registered for their last semester of college as undergrads is worse than all the ~Sunday scaries~ combined. Although every registration is stressful, but there is something bittersweet about the last one. Although, I can’t say I am going to miss the anxiety of checking to see if my classes have filled up before I register.

Here are some thoughts all seniors have during their last registration:

1. How is it registration already? Didn’t senior year start like yesterday? It’s true when they say that senior year flies by so enjoy it while it lasts!

2. I really thought I had more time till my last semester of college like… am I supposed to adult now? SOS!

3. I know exactly what classes I need to take. I just hope I can get into them. Remember freshman year when the world was our oyster and we had a wide variety of classes choose from. Can I go back to that?

4. If I don’t get into the classes I need, does that mean I don’t graduate? I mean I obviously need to graduate so if I don’t get in, they will just have to write me in. I guess being a ~senior citizen~ isn’t the worst thing ever.

5. How can I arrange my schedule so I have two days off but all my classes that I need are on different days at different times? I guess you can catch me on campus Monday-Friday (unfortunately).

6. Registration was remarkably easy and no tears were shed so that is a huge plus. I’m almost sad that I will never register for classes again, it’s so bittersweet. Bye registration, ~forever~.

7. Now that registration is over I can finally breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I will graduate with all the classes I need. Thank god, now here’s to enjoying the rest of senior year!!

English major with a concentration in journalism
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com