Things We Love: TRESemmé Products

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Everyone is wondering the same thing: when will this snow stop already!? The weather is tough and you probably find yourself running out of the house in your big fluffly winter coat, your hair in a bun, winter boots, and sweats – enough is enough.

The wind, the snow, and the rain, are probably all taking toll on your hair and it’s time we end that. The new line of TRESemmé hair products are your go-to for crazy winter hair.

For the days that you are snowed in and too lazy to wash your hair, try the new line of Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.

For the days your hair has gone wild from the wind and all of the absurd things that have been falling out of the sky and ruining everything from your weekends to your hair – treat your locks to Climate Protection Finishing Spray or  TRESemmé Two Extra Hold Hairspray.

For those of you who were among the first to attend our event & got your TRESemmé goodies – feel free to snap a pic of yourself with your products & post a selfie of your hair after using the products to win a fun TRESemmé prize! Be sure to tag @TRESemme and @HCFairfieldU on Twitter & Instagram. 

For the rest of you girls, stay tuned for more fun & exciting giveaways!

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!