Things We Love: Cheeky Plastic and Paper Tableware

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Current status: swooning over Cheeky, the brightly colored plastic and paper tableware that hit the Target shelves in November.

The brand carries just about everything from eye-catching plates and bowls, coffee cups and plastic cups, to utensils and napkins. While most of these items in stores today vary in cost, every Cheeky product is priced at $3.99! The current styles offered are stripe, scallop, and chevron (each featured above), which allow you to easily mix and match the unique prints.

With a price and design that can’t be beat, obviously this brand has our attention. Except wait, it gets better. Not only do Cheeky products look good on your table, they also do something good with every purchase.  

Given the shocking number of Americans facing hunger today (49 million people), Cheeky has partnered with Feeding America, the nation’s leading hunger-relief organization, and has made it their mission to provide 10 million meals by the end of 2015.

This socially responsible brand has us excited to ditch the plain old boring paper plates and add some color to our table. Next time you’re at Target, be sure to add Cheeky to the list. With every item you buy, Cheeky donates a meal to someone who needs it right in the U.S.

The closest retailer to us is located in the Westfield shopping center just 7 miles away! 

Follow Amy on Twitter

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!