Things We Love: Cheeki Brand

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all have a staple oversized tote that accompanies us everywhere we go, qualifying us as a trendy Mary Poppins. Sure, our shoulders feel like they might fall off, but you never know what life’s going to throw at you. So, as my mom says, “it’s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.” Emergency makeup, deodorant, tampons, Advil, but what about underwear?

No one wants a lace thong just floating around their bag, it’s unsanitary and well, just weird. Luckily for us, Cheeki Brand solved that problem. Now in our bag of tricks we can carry a lightweight, airtight package of high-quality Cheeki underwear. Not to mention, directly from the factory to the retail counter no one touches your Cheeki before you open it!

Why We Love Cheeki’s:1.   For when Mother Nature surprises you2.   For when you’re rushing out the door and forget to change3.   For when you have a long day planned after the gym4.   For when you have an unexpected sleepover5.   For when you pull an all-nighter in the library6.   For when you realize you haven’t done your laundry in weeks

You can order Cheeki here, or check the closest retailer to you! 

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!