These Girls are on Fire: Alicia Keys and Miley Cyrus Join Season 11 of The Voice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys will be joining your favorite duo, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, as two new judges for The Voice next season. The two singer-songwriters will replace Gwen Stefani and Pharrel Williams, making Season 11 the first season to have two women judges.

Keys and Cyrus have both had experience on The Voice- Alicia Keys was a mentor in season 7, and fans can watch this week as Miley makes an appearance as a key advisor.

These two bring their own talents to the show- Miley’s outrageous entertainment, and Alicia Keys powerhouse voice. Watch this September as they fight to get the best voices to fit their own personalities and teams. 

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant