Teddy Bears with Love Drive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

A donation of a simple teddy bear can bring a child such joy this season. The Teddy Bears with Love Drive started back in 1999 by the Office of Alumni Relations. During the holiday season, Fairfield Alumni donated new teddy bears to local children’s charities. 18 years later, the student Alumni Association now continues this tradition. Teddy Bears with Love has now spread throughout the country, and it is once time to donate again, right here on campus! It is kindly asked that you donate new, unused Teddy Bears and/or other stuffed animals to ensure the safety for the children, as many will go to nearby children’s hospitals.

Where/When to Donate: You can donate now through December 9th. Donations are accepted for drop-off at the Alumni house here on campus, which is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.

I am a current freshman, majoring in Marketing, here at Fairfield. I love anything to do with Netflix, Blogging, Shopping, and Food.
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant