Style > Beauty

Supporting Fairfield Businesses: Vanne Lashes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

As someone who loves getting mani/pedis, doing their hair and makeup, and enjoys all things beauty, you would probably be surprised to learn that I’ve never gotten eyelash extensions before. I had so many questions; will they look natural? Is it worth the money? The answer to both is #YES, thanks to Vanne Lashes in Fairfield, CT.

Vanne Lashes is located in the Galleria just about a mile from campus. The studio opened in 2021 and is owned by Jennifer, a fellow beauty lover. Prior to my appointment, I had the opportunity to meet with Jennifer in a consultation where I learned all about the different styles of lashes and discussed what options would look best on my eye shape. After sharing that I wanted to maintain a natural look, we decided the classic set would best suit me.

The process took about 1.5 hours and I was extremely comfortable the entire time. I’ve heard that sometimes getting lash extensions could be uncomfortable, but this was a 100% pain free and enjoyable experience. Three weeks after my appointment and the lashes are still on! I couldn’t be happier with the final result and I will definitely be returning to Vanne Lashes in the future.

Fairfield girls, if you want to level up your look for upcoming events like Red Sea Madness, Clam Jam, Mock Wedding, or graduation, Jennifer specializes in lash extensions and is also a talented makeup artist. Keep an eye out on her Instagram (@vannelashes) for upcoming deals and promotions this spring. Visit the link in her bio or send a DM to book an appointment NOW!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!