Style for Less: Old Navy Outfit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you don’t love fashion for less, then you’re doing the style game wrong! There’s nothing better than buying cute clothes and accessories without breaking bank, especially when you are a college student. We know we love saving money – so we hope this outfit from Old Navy proves that you don’t always have to buy expensive pieces to look ~super trendy~!

Pro Tip: Almost all the pieces shown can be marked down with a coupon at checkout out – so act fast!

1. Shirt

Smocked Off-the-Shoulder Peplum Top for Women

Price: $24.99

We are obsessed with this off the shoulder top. The black color will go with anything but if you’re looking for a lil’ pop of color, this top is also offered in “cowboy blue” and “plum good” for all you gals who like to change it up!

2. Jeans

Mid-Rise Rockstar Raw-Edge Jeans for Women

Price: $34.00

These jeans are so in style right now and perfect for the upcoming fall weather. You can literally wear these anywhere, whether you are going to class, doing errands, or going out!

3. Shoes

We love pairing these types of outfits with black booties or even closed toe sandals! Both are perfect for that effortless-chic look.

Sueded Tassel-Zip Ankle Boots for Women

Price: $44.99

Sueded Strappy D’Orsay Flats for Women

$26.99

4. Accessories

To finalize your look, we recommend adding some accessories like this tote and necklace. The amazing part about these pieces is that they are versatile and will go with so many different outfits!

Faux-Leather Tote for Women

Price: $34.99

Pavé-Coin Necklace for Women

Price: $12.99

Remember collegiettes, Old Navy is on Black Rock Turnpike which is less than 10 minutes from campus! So get to Old Navy and shop this fab look for amazing prices!

Or Kadosh

Fairfield

Hi I'm Or! I am currently a sophomore marketing major at Fairfield University! I love giving insight into my life and thoughts through my writing and I hope you find enjoyment and inspiration reading my pieces!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com