Spring Survival Kit Coverage Recap!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

HelloOo, Collegiettes!

As the warm weather makes it way through, we are excited to announce that we will be revealing the winners of our Spring Survival Kits this upcoming week. To recap, what will be up for grabs are…

Vera Bradley Ella Tote…

This tote is IDEAL for a beach day down at Penfield. It is the perfect size to carry all of your essentials, towel and all! It can also be put to good use as a bag for books, with ideal space to keep all of your supplies organized #springcleaning.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case…

This handy-dandy key chain can be easily attached to your car keys, house keys, WHAT EVER. Never rustle through your bag again for your debit card, change, or license.

Milani Eye Liner…

All of your makeup needs in one liner. With shimmery shades of green, purple and blue, this eyeliner is durable and long lasting, up until the moment you wash it off!

Along with these products, more fave’s of ours from the Survival Kit are:

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Look no further for the perfect, quick solution to what is a very uncomfortable situation. These AZO Gummies are the best hack for an unexpected UTI, and are an essential to have on hand while at school. You can learn more/ purchase the gummies here.

Brappz Strap

Love your shirt for this Saturday night, but are concerned about your bra straps showing? Brappz Straps have made your struggles a bit less real. Brappz strap goes into place with with a multi-functional, or strapless bra, with swimwear or any shoulder-exposing top! 

Purchase these life-changing straps here

Circle- Pay App

Yup, we have all been to dinner, and we have all struggled splitting the bill…especially with a large group. Circle is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number. It’s quick, secure, reliable and free. For more deets on this game-changing app, visit their website.

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo

We L O V E these TRESemme products. As this brand has been featured in the survival kit in the past, we have nothing but good things to say about these glamorous beauty necessities. TRESemme products keep your voluminous hair long lasting, frizz-free and shiny ~for days~. Visit their website here.

CEA Study Abroad Codes

CEA provides programs for U.S. undergrad students for semester, year, or summer options internationally. There are 21 locations around the world located in 12 countries and plus, they are currently enrolling for summer and fall! #WINNING. For more info on how to enroll, visit their website here. PLUS, to receive travel grant codes from CEA, email Fairfield@hercampus.com ;).

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.