This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s finally beginning to feel like spring and all collegiettes realize that means spring style is in full effect. With the transitioning weather, it is sometimes difficult to know what to wear and when to wear it. Here are a few spring shoe must-haves because we all know that cute shoes can make or break an outfit!

Cutout boots:

Spring weather can be unpredictable and these cutout boots are perfect for the wavering temperatures. They are are becoming increasingly popular and can even be found all over Kylie Jenner’s Instagram account. Choose a nude-colored pair to stay fresh with the new season.

Buy these here.

Sandals:

It’s time to ditch the UGG’s you’ve been wearing all winter. Sandals or flip-flops truly mean that it’s springtime and are perfect for almost any occasion once the warm weather hits.

Buy these here.

Wedges:

Vibrant wedges complete any spring outfit and look killer combined with a pair of white pants and the right accessories.

Buy these here.

Flats:

Flats are perfect for class or even a night out if your feet are sore from wearing wedges or heels the night before. Nude and metallic tones are very in this season!

Buy these here.

Sperry’s:

Whether you’re heading to The Point or taking a casual stroll on the beach, all Fairfielders know a pair of beach shoes is essential. Sperry’s are an easy choice for warmer weather and bring a nautical theme into any outfit. Check out all of their new arrivals here!

Buy these here.

Katrina is a junior at Fairfield University with double majors in English and Journalism, and a minor in German. 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.