‘Sleigh’ Through The Holidays With Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The holiday season is in full force, and with holiday shopping and festive events to attend galore, it is easy to forget the true meaning of the holidays. However, Her Campus has you covered for all your festive holiday needs. Thank you Her Campus National and all of the awesome sponsors for giving us here alt Fairfield the perfect essentials to have the most fabulous holiday yet. Here is full coverage of the goodies in this year’s, Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit.

Keep calm and ‘sleigh’ through the holidays, collegiettes! 1. Yogi – Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag Yogi tea is inspired by the teachings of Ayurveda and meant to provide you with inner balance. The holiday season can be super busy, holiday shopping, gift wrapping, parties to attend; it seriously never ends. Yogi tea enhances your energy levels and active lifestyle to help you push through the end of the holiday season. With two fruity and floral flavors, Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life; your senses are sure to be pleased.

2. Book of the Month – BOTM Box with Beach Tote, a free month of Book of the Month, bookmarks and a book!

Although the holiday season can get very busy, it is the perfect time to settle down by the fire and cuddle up with a good book. Members of Book of the Month receive a free book each month of their choosing. Membership including one book a month, however it is possible to add two additional books for a small extra fee. BOTM makes it easy for all the bookworms out there to discover a new book to relax with even when the holiday season is over.

Use code HERCAMPUS30 for 30% off a 3-month membership plus a free tote! This comes to less than $10.50/month for a brand new hardcover book! Enroll at http://www.bookofthemonth.com/enroll.

3. Leaders Cosmetics – 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask 

Leaders cosmetics has brought to us three different coconut gel sheet masks; 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming, and 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing. Sheet masks have replaced the traditional face masks you know. Leaders cosmetics uses coconut juice that is fermented into a gel for 30 days. The gel contains vitamins that are vital for healthy skin like vitamin B and C, as well as antioxidant anthocyanin. It is time to give your skin that perfect glow right before that holiday party you have planned!

4. Rimmel London – Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer You’re holiday makeup look just got even more intensive thanks to Rimmel London. Rimmel believes in fashion without rules, and we all know that once Santa has made his visit in town, the rules no longer apply. The kit includes four amazing products to amp up your beauty look. A Scandaleyes original mascara perfect for plump lashes. A scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Eyeliner for the perfect cat eye. A  provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour  which is a definite must for when you find yourself underneath the mistletoe and a natural bronzer to finish off your look. 

5. Pure Silk – Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist  

Shaving in the cold winter is not always ideal but Pure Silks makes shaving a bit smoother for us. In a fresh raspberry scent you will be shaving at ease. Feel free to ditch the tights under your sequin holiday dress. The cold doesnt bother collegiettes anyway!

SaveSave

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.