This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, it’s the time of year where our bank accounts slim down, and the excitement of Christmas shopping is heightened. This year, Sephora’s mini products for this holiday season have been on our radar – the perfect gifts for stocking stuffers or to combine into a basket for your bestie. Definitely check out these 6 Sephora stocking stuffers this holiday season. They are to die for!  

1.First Aid Beauty’s Hydration Stars: 

First Aid Beauty is a skincare brand that prides itself on maximizing results without skin irritation and creating their products with the best ingredients around to get you the softest skin! This will definitely be essential in the coming winter months, including FAB’s Ultra Repair Cream and Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. These two products are going to be your or your bestie’s key to pure skin hydration.

2.Sephora Favorites Lashstash:

This Lashstash is essential for your lash-loving BFF, featuring the best of the best when it comes to luxury mascaras from Sephora’s collection of brands. This is the perfect gift for the girl that loves to switch up her mascara every once and a while – it doesn’t hurt to try all the mascaras in the world to find your perfect match! 

3.Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: 

Our girl Ri-Ri is back at it again with the best lip glosses around, and even better in ~mini~ form! This set gives us ladies the best range of gloss shades, from Fu$$y (bright pink) to Hot Chocolit (a shimmery brown). Ladies, your lips will never be boring this new lip set.  

4.Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rosewater Mini:

Mario Badescu is a savior when it comes to skincare, especially with his magical facial sprays. This facial spray is perfect for setting makeup, refreshing your skin, or for a mental wake up! This is a perfect gift for any of your girlfriends, and maybe invest in this for yourself #selflove!

5.Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Mini Pro Pigment Palette:

Anastasia BV is coming in hot this holiday season with this bright-colored mini version of their Norvina Pro Pigment Palette. These colors are perfect to compliment any holiday or New Year’s outfit this winter and, more importantly, are the perfect small gift.

6.Benefit Cosmetics I Brake for Beauty! Holiday Value Set:

Benefit has brought us many wonderful beauty products from enhancing our brows with KaBrow to smoothing fine lines with the POREfessional Face Primer! What is better than having minis of all of Benefit’s favorites in one gift (for just $40.00 not to forget!). This set includes: The POREfessional Face Primer, Hoola Matte Bronze, Gimme Brow, and BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara. Benefit hit the jackpot with this holiday set this season, and it is for sure the best beauty ~steal~ of the season! 

Sephora’s holiday minis are the best for any beauty-loving BFF this holiday season. Watch out for big Black Friday deals from Sephora too! Happy shopping & happy holidays! HCXO 

Olivia Mahoney

Fairfield '23

Olivia is from Massachusetts and a marketing and management major at Fairfield University. She is the Relationship & Dating Editor for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter and also participates as a Writer.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.