#SisterLove: Gigi and Bella Hadid As Told By Their Instagrams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Sisters Bella and Gigi Hadid are the newest fashionista duo taking the modeling world by storm. These girls are hotter then hot, and we cannot seem to get enough of them. Gigi was the first of the two to make her mark on the world. Her breakout moment was being the face of the 2012 Guess campaign, but Bella is not far behind, as she is scoring huge deals left and right.

It seems like everywhere we turn, we see pictures of Gigi, 20, and Bella, 18 stealing the show. Whether they’re with their star studded BFF’s such as Taylor Swift, Joe Jonas, and the Jenner sisters, or looking stunning as the faces of some of world’s biggest designers, the two never seem to leave the spotlight. Most recently the Hadid sisters were the ones to watch at New York’s Fashion Week, strutting the runway as stars of the Tommy Hilfiger show. So move over Kylie and Kendall Jenner, there is a new power-sibling-duo in town. They are the total epitome of #SisterGoals.

Sisters that eat together stay together…even if you’re both supermodels. 

Can you say #SquadGoals?!

Their selfies alone could cover any of the world’s most famous fashion magazines.

Smize.

They take “I woke up like this” to a whole different level.

Ughh….can we just be them already!?!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.