Selena Gomez, Cardi B, Ozuna, and DJ Snake Collab Dropping September 28th is Going to be Fire!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Mark your calendars because September 28th is the day that the Selena Gomez, Cardi B, Ozuna, and DJ Snake Collab is dropping… and it’s going to be fire!  

Cardi B has been #blessing us with her presence on so many of our favorite songs such as Dinero, No Limit, Girls Like You, and Finesse. Now, Cardi is lending her vocals to another track that is bound to skyrocket on the charts.

Having Cardi B on the track is one thing, but adding Selena Gomez into the mix is just pure ~magic~. Our two #queens that dominate the charts are going to slay, and Ozuna and DJ Snake are going to make sure this song is an absolute jam.

The only updates that we’ve heard about the single are that the music video is done and the song is titled “Taki Taki.”

“Taki Taki” will be available on iTunes and all streaming services this Friday!

Happy listening, Collegiettes! 

Joanna Mastropaolo is a senior at Fairfield University and is majoring in Communication and minoring in Islamic World Studies. She's from New Jersey and loves anything that has to do with the Olympics, but especially the Women's gymnastics team! Joanna is grateful to be a part of the Her Campus team and is looking forward to what the future has in store for her :)
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com