The Second Royal Baby is Coming! The Second Royal Baby is Coming!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We’ve waited months since the day the Palace announced that Kate Middleton was pregnant with her second child. Now the day is almost here! Kate was due April 25 and all the necessary precautions are being met. Streets near the hospital being blocked off and the delivery doctor being finalized, everyone is ready for the arrival of the newest royal. Here is how we felt throughout the process:

It was just a normal day in the fall semester, and we pass the stag statue just as we always do:

When suddenly the news broke: KATE MIDDLETON IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND BABY

We could not help it, we had to freak out

We couldn’t contain our excitement

Unfortunately, some people weren’t quite excited as we were

We were then brought back to memories of the birth of the first royal baby

And how witty Prince William could be

And how perfect Kate Middleton is

We then realized that we have to wait until the Spring for baby number two to arrive

Flash to now and the due date has passed

Hopefully we can wait a few more days

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.