A Saint Is Born: Kim and Kanye Name Their Baby Boy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Mr. and Mrs. Kanye West welcomed the youngest Saint to the world, literally. Early morning Saturday December 5th, Kim gave birth to a healthy baby boy with husband Kanye. As for the most guessed about name? The answer has been a mystery until Kim and Kanye revealed, today, hat they have chosen the name, Saint, for their son  *insert expressionless emoji face here*

Saint will be a little brother to the couple’s daughter, North, who will be able to teach him all the tricks on being the child to the most talked about couple. Throughout Kim’s pregnancy with Saint, the public had no problem making jokes about possible names for the new baby. Many wished she and Kanye chose Wild or Easton, but Kim noted that the name would not be directional this time around.

The name sounds ridiculous at first sight, but when you think of whom the child’s parents are, you would not expect anything less regal than Saint. Kanye likes to refer to himself as Yeezus, so it honestly does not surprise us that he already labeled him as a figure close to God. Kim and Kanye have made the public think very highly of them and of course they must believe that their kids are true reflections of themselves.

The public quickly judged the name North but it quickly grew on the fans (and nonfans) of the couple so the name Saint will quickly be branded to the Kardashian-West family. When seeing the name written out, it looks very classy and high-society; just how Saint’s parents view themselves. Saint’s Uncle goes by “Lord Disick” so Saint already seems to fit in well with the family. Now the Kardashians have Yeesus, Lord and Saint to watch over the royal family.

Congratulations to America’s most talked about family and no matter of the love or hate for the name –personally we are loving and obsessing over it- we are happy the baby and mom are healthy after a though pregnancy for Mrs. West. 

Hi Loves! My names Audriana currently studying Marketing and Journalism at Fairfield University. I'm a Philly girl with a bubbly personality. I love anything Pink! Style icons: Blair Waldorf and Serena Van der Woodsen.  New York City, Iced Tea and Gossip Girl addict. Fell in love with London and traveling while abroad my fall junior semester. Follow my beauty/fashion blog www.beyondyourblowout.com and on instagram  @audrossano
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.