The Return of Nick Jonas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Most of us remember Nick Jonas as the cute curly haired Jonas Brother with a shy smile. But, he is so much more than what he was back in 2007. His mature body has caused quite the commotion and his recent photo shoots with Flaunt and Details has left the world swooning over him. With his newfound confidence, there’s no stopping Nick now. But was there a reason for his sudden beef up? The answer is yes!

Nick Jonas stars in a new show titled Kingdom, a drama that shows the ins and outs of a family who take part in mixed martial arts fighting. The show is entirely different from anything that he has done in the past, complete with a scattering of curse words and nudity. It is definitely mature, and shows that he is trying to break free from his clean-cut image and be himself.

Along with his great body and acting career, Nick Jonas also continues to make music. His newest single, “Jealous” is on the 23rd spot on iTunes, which shows that Nick Jonas is here to stay. His new R&B sound is definitely different from his music in the past, but its toe tapping beat allows it to never get old. Nick has a self-titled album to drop on November 30th, so keep your eyes peeled for even more from this triple threat!

While this beautiful comeback came from nowhere, we’re happy you’re back, Nick!

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!