Rent the Runway Unlimited “A Subscription to Endless Accessories”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Watch out collegiettes, Rent The Runway has a new style tab that has everyone buzzing. If you have been dying to expand your designer accessory collection without making your bank account suffer, you need to check out Rent the Runway Unlimited.

How does it work?With an account, an address and a monthly fee, you can pick 3 pieces out of a selection of over a thousand designer accessories and have them sent right to your door. From adorable handbags and designer shades to stunning statement necklaces and bracelets, you are bound to make a statement by adding these into your wardrobe. It is online luxury shopping without the expensive designer price tag.

Perks of RRUThere is no time commitment. You can swap out one, two, or three accessories whenever you want for new ones. Or you can keep them for as long as you want. RRU works with designers directly and adds new styles to their selection each week. The accessories are well taken care of and are in like-new condition. Accidents can happen, so luckily RRU’s items are insured and covered under your subscription.

Why we love itRRU keeps your closet up to date and saves you money in the long run. With a little help from RRU, you can pull off looking your best in the work place.

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!