Relaxation Break At Nefaire Spa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What better way to relax prior to finals than with a fresh and natural facial? Her Campus Fairfield took a quick trip off campus to Westport’s newest haven, Nefaire Spa. This quick relaxation sesh was a perfect break from all of the “end of the semester” chaos on campus and is conveniently located ten minutes away!

Nefaire Spa offers a wide variety of different facials but what sets them apart from other spas is that customers are able to pick their own ingredients and scents to customize their facials in a way that best fits their skin types. “The Kitchen,” as the spa calls it; is where fresh ingredients and products are mixed right in front of you to create your facial. They consider themselves to be a “fresh spa,” meaning that they look at wellness in a whole new light.

Technically you would not go to Nefaire for a traditional “spa day,” where you spend the entire day in the salon. Instead, Nefaire is designed for the busy gal who needs a quick relaxation break. It is a perfect spa for the busy collegiette who is always on the move. No service is over 70 minutes.

Nefaire is now offering a 20% discount on one hour services for Fairfield students when they show their student ID. Whether you haven’t left the library in days or just need a quick pick-me-up, Nefaire Spa is the place for you!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com
Jackie has been an active member of Her Campus Fairfield over the past two years and is the new Co-Campus Correspondent for Fairfield's chapter. She is a junior communications major with a minor in marketing. She loves baking, sports, sushi, and her Jack Russell Terrier Tipper.
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant