Recap of the Kardashian/Jenner/West Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If anyone knows how to do Halloween right, it’s Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and all of their siblings, kids, and besties. This Halloween was no different as the stars came fully prepared! From colorful wigs, to huge angel wings, these sisters looked incredible!

The first Halloween look we were ~blessed~ with was all 5 sisters looking drop dead gorgeous in Victoria’s Secret angel wings and runway looks. These were actual looks from previous VS Fashion Shows, making these costumes that much more special, especially for Kendall!

Kylie rocked 4 extra looks this year, 2 of those including her daughter, Stormi. One costume consisted of gorgeous pink butterflies, inspired by the Butterfly Effect, while another was a “stormi weather” look, inspired by none other than Stormi herself! Kylie also rocked a group costume with her besties, where they all dressed up in latex dresses and went as the different flavors of Fanta. She also went solo as a Barbie doll, but we think it was just for the IG!

Kim also wore an additional costume, turning to Pamela Anderson for inspiration. She matched one of Pamela’s most iconic looks perfectly and looked absolutely stunning as a blonde. Her BFF Jonathan Cheban was also in tow.

Kourtney killed it this year as the legendary pop singer Ariana Grande. She specifically recreated Ari’s pink baby doll look from one of her features on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and looked just like her!

Finally, Kendall was praised for her spot-on Austin Powers Fembot costume. She looked like she had just stepped off the movie set! Kendall also showed off a witch costume on her IG with some classic mirror selfies.

No one does Halloween quite as extravagantly as the Kardashian clan!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com