Style > Beauty

Pumpkin Spice Beauty Products that Every PSL Lover Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fall is undeniably the best season. Summer humidity? No thanks. Spring mud and rain? Ew. Christmas, who? Overrated. Fall is where it’s at. Between the crunchy leaves, cozy sweaters, birthdays (shout-out to my Libras), and of course the iconic and delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte. If you’re like me and you cannot get enough of all things fall, these beauty products are just what you need to celebrate the start of the best time of year.   

1. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

This three-in-one intensive skin treatment will cleanse and brighten your skin.

2. Autumn Lip Kit

This matte lip is the perfect fall color.

3. Sweater Weather Shea Body Cream

This lotion will hydrate and soften your skin, and the hints of fresh sage, eucalyptus, and fresh wood creates a fall lover’s dream scent.

4. Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask

This sheet mask uses pumpkin’s soothing nutrients to relieve dry and flaky skin. And its only $8!

5.  Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm

Your favorite all natural lip balm now comes in a pumpkin flavor!

6. Sheamoisture 100% Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil

Your hair and scalp will feel moisturized and silky smooth with this hair oil.

7. Harper + Ari Tangerine Sugar Cubes

Scrub away dirt and dead skin with this deliciously fall sugar scrub!

8. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bath Bomb

Make bath time more festive with sweet cinnamon pumpkin scents!

9.  Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque

This luxurious mask contains pumpkin puree and will keep your skin hydrated all fall long.

Grace Cannon

Fairfield '20

Grace is a Communications Major at Fairfield University searching for the meme-ing of life. She lives by a Tom Haverford quote "Sometimes you gotta work a little so you can ball a lot" and enjoys the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com