Peter’s Promo for Season 24 of The Bachelor Just Dropped

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Get ready ~Bachelor Nation~, Peter Weber is starring in Season 24 of The Bachelor! We had a ton of virginity jokes for Colton, so now let’s bring on the windmill jokes for Peter! On Thursday, November 14th, ABC released a new promo that is packed with pilot references and of course, his infamous windmill date with Hannah Brown during the previous season of The Bachelorette. With a rose in hand and Michael Bublé’s “Feeling Good” playing in the background, Weber steps out of the windmill looking adorable as expected. 

This new video followed a Halloween-themed promo for The Bachelor on Instagram just a few weeks prior, showing our handsome pilot in a suit. The voiceover says, “He’s not afraid to pop the question,” followed by Peter saying, “Would you like a trick or a treat?”

Despite the controversy with his alleged relationship prior to Hannah B’s season on The Bachelorette, Peter was still a fan favorite. Tune in on January 6th to see Peter’s bachelor debut, Collegiettes!

Watch a preview of Peter’s season here!

I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.