Style > Beauty

The Perfect Spring and Summer Beauty Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

As those sunny spring and summer days approach us, don’t let the fear of the hot sun leaving your face greasy, the ocean ruining your makeup, or the humidity frizzing up your hair stop you! Try these beauty products and I promise you won’t be sorry.

1. Clinique summer at the beach makeup kit ($17.00 Ebay): Mascara, lip-gloss, and eyeliner for a seaside-chic look.
  2. Fresh: Rose Hydrating Ritual: Hydrate and Tone (Sephora $64.00): A collection of four skin and lip floral favorites with hydrating, toning, or soothing purposes. 
  3. John Frieda Frizz Ease 10-Day Tamer ($13.00 Ulta Beauty Store): No need to worry about frizzy summer locks — enjoy smooth, light strands and curls with this fast and easy product. Put the product all over your dry hair, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then rinse out! It’s that easy. Perfect for pre-beach or pool activities and those super hot summer days.
  4. PONDS Cold Cream Cleanser ($5.00 CVS): Perfect makeup remover that doesn’t clog your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean after use.
  5. JERGENS Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer ($8.69 CVS):  The easiest self-tanning treatment — Lather up your wet skin post shower and let the moisturizer soak in the wet drops and you are all set with silky smooth skin
  6. MILK Makeup Blur Stick ($36.00 Sephora):  Going on completely clear, this magic stick does away with pores and fine lines without the hassle of shade matching! Oil and silicone free, there’s no need to worry about a shiny completion
  7. FRESH: Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 ($24.00 Sephora):  Perfect for protection and a pop of color during those sunny summer days!
Jackie has been an active member of Her Campus Fairfield over the past two years and is the new Co-Campus Correspondent for Fairfield's chapter. She is a junior communications major with a minor in marketing. She loves baking, sports, sushi, and her Jack Russell Terrier Tipper.
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant