Our Top 10 Picks for the Best Etsy Shops

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1. Urban Bag Shop

Vegan Leather Handbags, Clutches, Large Totes

Urban Bag features animal-friendly and fashion-forward handbags. The best part about these bags: they are all very affordable. This convertible cross body/clutch is priced under $20. 

2.  Ohhh Lulu

Handmade Lingerie and Apparel 

So dainty, so feminine! This Etsy shop creates handmade romantic and unique pieces that combine a mixture of vintage and modern fabrics.

3. Eye Poetry Photography

Art Prints, Photography, Wall Art

Eye Poetry offers beautiful pictures that you can hang in your apartment or dorm. This piece pictured above is one of my favorites. It is titled The Heart Has Its Reasons and was photographed in Paris.

4. Brooklyn Candle Studio

Eco-Friendly Soy Candles Made in Brooklyn, New York 

These candles are each individually handcrafted and only made with essential oils to create lovely and natural fragrances. Find them here.

5. Coriumi Handmade Goods

Screen Printed Genuine Leather Bags 

Coriumi offers apparel, purses, wallets, leather bracelets, and other accessories.

6. Jenndalyn

Bohemian Mixed Media Art & Dreamy Photography

Whimsical and inspiring, these pieces of art and photography would be perfect to hang next to a desk for an encouraging message. The mixed media creation above Wanderbloom gives inspiration to travel. A unique feature of this piece is the petals surrounding the compass are made of different map pieces.

7. Bouton Rouge

Hand Stamped Personalized Jewelry 

Personalized jewelry makes for a unique gift for a friend or even for your self. Check it out here.

8. Cute Old Things

Lovely Vintage Finds 

Cute Old Things exclusively sells vintage items. To satisfy nostalgia, take a step back into time with these uncovered little treasures.

9. AJ Sweet Soap

Quality Vegan Soap-Decadently Delicious

No, this is not food, so do not attempt to consume it! This is soap! Indulge with a sweet treat for your body, they do smell as good as they look. Find more sweet creations here.

10. lunitouti

Handmade Re-Usable Snack Bags 

Going green has never been cuter or more stylish than when you pack your meals with these re-usable snack bags. The hand-made bags are machine washable and can be used for anything from food to makeup or toiletries.  Stop wasting all of those plastic baggies, and invest in a re-usable snack bag. 

Katherine is a sophomore at Fairfield University currently studying Public Relations with a minor in Marketing. She works behind the scenes as Executive Style Editor for Her Campus Fairfield. New York City is her dream, where she plans to pursue and thrive in the world of the arts. She has a talent for creating visually stunning productions that encompass several inspirational mediums including makeup, fashion styling, and interior design. She loves to combine her passion for creation with her strong skill of organization.  In her free time she loves catching up on the latest pinterest activity, watching too many episodes of Lost, or indulging in one of her favorite activities: shopping! This girl is a huge advocate for girl power, inner beauty, and confidence!
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.