Our Thoughts on the New Jonas Brothers Christmas Song: Like It’s Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s a Christmas miracle! Just when we thought ~The Jonas Brothers~ surprised us with their reunion earlier this year, they surprise us again, this time with an early Christmas gift! This past Friday (November 8th), The Jo Bros released an original Christmas single, and we are very ~jolly~ about it! 

The song titled, “Like It’s Christmas,” will definitely be your new holiday bop. It has been over 11 years since the brothers have released Christmas music, and this song did not disappoint!

We will be playing this song 24/7 until December 26th because it’s definitely never too early to start celebrating the most wonderful time of the year! Listen along with us here!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.