This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Who doesn’t love sports? We all love getting the chance to cheer on our favorite players, playing for our favorite teams. And we all have our crushes on our favorite professional athletes, too bad they’re already taken! But we love the wives and girlfriends of our favorite guys. Here is a list of our favorite Wives and Girlfriends of Professional Athletes.

Jesse James Decker, Wife of New York Jets Wide Receiver Eric Decker  I dare you to find a couple cuter than these two?! I don’t think its possible. They are supportive of one another and have 2 of the cutest kids to top it off. Talk about relationship goals.

Victoria Beckham, Wife of former Soccer Star David Beckham Our favorite Spice Girl may be known as one of the OG WAGS after her and David Beckham tied the knot in the late 90’s. Almost 17 years and four kids later, they still got it. Hannah Davis, Wife of Former New York Yankee Derek Jeter The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was finally the one to make the former Yankee shortstop settle down. They make a picture perfect couple. 

Jessica Delp, Fiancé of the Chicago Cubs Kris Bryant  Delp may be one of the most unknown WAGS on our list but that by no means takes away from the cuteness that is her relationship with Kris Bryant. The two met when they were in high school and dated through their college years as well as Bryant being called up to the big leagues. Eight years later and they are now engaged. I think I hear a collective “awww” coming on.   

Giselle Bunchen, Wife of the Boston Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady Giselle and Tom are basically royalty in the football world. As if her gorgeous looks weren’t enough, she is also an amazing businesswoman, being among one of the highest paid models in the world. Talk about girl power.

Carrie Underwood, Wife of the Nashville Predators Centerman, Mike Fisher Our favorite country singer makes the perfect couple with her hockey hubby. The two have been married for 6 years and have baby named Isaiah.  

Julianne Hough, Fiancé of Toronto Maple Leafs Centerman, Brooks Laich

Another hockey couple, Julianne and Brooks are a match made in heaven. We can’t wait to see them get married soon. Here’s hoping we get an invite to the wedding.

Nicole Johnson, Fiancé of Olympic Swimmer, Michael Phelps

Although there relationship may have been rocky, with them being on and off for the past several years, they found each other once again and became engaged in February of 2015. They also have an adorable baby named Boomer! 

Kristin Cavallari, Wife of Chicago Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler

The girl we loved to hate from the Laguna Beach Days got hitched back in 2012, after calling off her wedding off to Cutler once before in 2011. Even though she may have called off the wedding the first time, she has been quoted saying she “knew he was the one from the moment she met him”. They seemed to have worked everything out and now have three kids.   

Shakira, Girlfriend of Soccer Star Gerard Pique

The couple has been together for 6 years, have 2 sons together, and currently reside in Spain.

Gabrielle Union, Wife of the Chicago Bulls Dwayne Wade

The long time couple finally got hitched in August 2014 after 4 years of dating. We think they’re super cute and built to last.

Kate Upton, Fiancé of Detroit Tigers Pitcher Justin Verlander

The model and pitcher recently became engaged just before the baseball season started. Although their relationship fizzled for a brief moment in 2013 they decided to reconcile and have been happy ever since.   

SaveSave

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.