Our Favorite Looks From Kate Middleton’s Tour of India

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

When does Kate Middleton ever not look perfect? Answer: never! It doesn’t matter what she’s wearing, from casual to formal wear her looks are nothing short of being fit for a princess.  But what’s unique about this princess is that she mixes high-end pieces with clothing that can be found at our favorite stores making us love her even more! Recently, the Duchess of Cambridge was on tour in India with her husband Prince William. Here are some of our favorite looks from the tour (and a few cameos from Prince William). 

Kate wore this look getting off the plane after touching down in India. We wish we could look this good after just getting off a plane! With curls still intact and nude pumps ready, she is the epitome of perfection. Shout out to Prince William for wearing a blue suit clad with a red tie. 

One of our favorite looks from her tour of India, she definitely saved the best for last wearing this dress on the last day of the tour. This white dress with blue detailing compliment each other perfectly and is the perfect style steal for a summer day. 

Going for a dress inspired by the Indian culture, Kate wore this dress while playing traditional sports and games with friends. We wish we could look that put together attempting to play a sport! 

The Duchess wore this look after taking a three hour long hike and looks better than most do on the red carpet. We are obsessing over her riding boots and hunter green skinny jeans. She really can do no wrong. Prince William doesn’t look too bad in khakis either. 

Proving that she can look awesome in anything from pants to ball gowns, Kate is stunning in this Temperly London gown for the Queen’s 90th Birthday. This geometric pattern is totally on trend for the season. 

We are totally feeling these girl-on-fire vibes from the princess and we LOVE that she is embracing the Indian culture. Plus, she is not afraid to get her hands a little dirty. 

This color is perfect for spring and we love it on Kate. Her look is completed with an elegant bun and nude pumps. This is not a look that you would typically see on a royal, but she pulls it off flawlessly. 

Another casual look that she can completely pull off. Her hunter green skinny jeans go perfectly with her white polka dot shirt. We may be stealing this look for our next internship interview. 

For this last look Kate wears a royal blue Jenny Packham ball gown to a black-tie event. She truly is the epitome of elegance and grace. 

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant