Our Favorite Celeb Looks from 2018 NYFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The 2018 New York Fashion Week took place from Sep 6 – Sep 14 and was one of the most highly anticipated events of the year. Celebrities from all over the world came to see the newest trends and what clothes they need to have in their closets. Here are some of our favorite celebrity looks from this year’s NYFW!

1. Hailee Steinfeld

Hailee Steinfeld graced the Tom Ford show in a black jumpsuit with a plunging neckline. The jumpsuit, shoes, and bag are from Ford’s 2018 Fall collection.

2. Henry Golding

Henry Golding sported a stylish brocade blazer to Ralph Lauren’s 50th anniversary show.

3. Cardi B

Cardi B stood out of the crowd at Jeremy Scott’s Spring/Summer 2019 show in a leopard print suit. She donned a black bustier underneath.

4. Winnie Harlow

Winnie Harlow looked like a Grecian goddess at the Icons party. Her golden gown is from Ester Abner’s Fall/Winter 2019 collection.

5. Priyanka Chopra

Chopra attended Ralph Lauren’s 50th Anniversary in a dazzling silver floor length gown.

6. Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin

Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin are the definition of couple goals in their matching NYFW outfits. They wore neutral colored coordinated garments to the BOSS show.

7. Ansel Elgort

It was impossible to miss Ansel Elgort during Fashion Week with his bright threads. With new light blond hair and vivid clothing choice, Elgort stole the show at the Prada Linea Rossa event.

8. Gigi Hadid

Gigi looked hot as fire in her matching set. The red monochromatic look was worn to the Tommy Hilfiger x Lewis Hamilton launch party.

9. Debby Ryan

Ryan looked sophisticated and chic in a black turtleneck and skirt ensemble. She wore this look to the Prabal Gurung’s Spring/Summer 2019 show.

10. Blake Lively

Pantsuits are all the rage this season and Lively has been rocking them to multiple events this year. She wore this three-piece suit to the Ralph Lauren show and took the outfit to the next level with a slim walking stick.

Danielle Vazzano is a senior at Fairfield University and is from New York City. She is majoring in English/Professional Writing and minoring in Politics and Catholic Studies. Some of her favorite things include hanging out with friends, reading, and exploring. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2019 semester.
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com