This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Are you looking for some new and fun colors, patterns, or materials to add to your wardrobe this spring? Well, look no further because LOFT has just what you need!

Dresses, Skirts, and Rompers:

LOFT killed it this season with the dresses and skirts. They have great colors, prints, and a variety of lengths so you are guaranteed to find something here! One dress that stood out to me was the Puff Sleeve Tiered Dress. This vibrant pink color with the puff sleeves is great for the warmer seasons. This is a perfect dress to wear to brunch, dinners by the beach, your summer internship, or just a day out shopping! We would pair this dress with some ankle booties or nice sandals as well, depending on the type of look you need it for.

Have a top you want to wear but not a skirt to wear with it? Well, you are in luck because LOFT has a great selection of skirts this season! Midi skirts have been trending for a while, but we have seen a lot more of them this spring. If you are looking to join the trend, the Brushstroke Slit Midi Skirt is perfect for you. The one linked is in a blush color, but it is also offered in blue. We would pair this with a white or black top, platform sneakers, and some simple jewelry.

Well, we’ve shown you dresses and skirts, but what if you could get a mix of the both of them? That is where one of my personal favorite articles of clothing comes in: rompers. Rompers are versatile, comfortable, and you don’t have to worry about the wind blowing away your dress or skirt. If you are looking for a romper, I would check out the Beach Tie Front Romper. This can be dressed up with jewelry, wedges, and a nice cardigan, or dressed down with platform sneakers and some simple earrings. It is an amazing choice for a beach coverup or can be worn going out to get food!

Tops:

One of my personal weaknesses is buying a lot of tops. I have so many, yet I always want more! I already have this top from LOFT and I highly recommend it to you. This Striped Clip Blouse goes perfect with light wash flare jeans, some nice wedges, and gold jewelry. If you are looking for a fun yet preppy top, the Embroidered Smocked Blouse is for you. I would wear this top with white jeans and sandals.

Shorts:

Shorts are a staple in your closet for the later spring and summer. Although, sometimes it can be challenging to find shorts that work for your body type. If you are in the same boat, LOFT has some great options for you. While we are big fans of denim shorts, they are not always the most comfortable and they can get boring sometimes. If you want to try out a different style that’s a bit dressier, the Casual Utility Shorts style is ideal for you. These shorts can be styled so many different ways, but they would look amazing with a square-neck top and some simple jewelry.

These were our top finds from LOFT for this season! We hope they inspired you to do some more spring shopping!

Eileen is a senior at Fairfield University who is studying Communications with minors in English, Professional Writing, and Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies. She has a passion for magazine writing and hopes to pursue a career in the field. Eileen is the Entertainment & Culture Intern at Her Campus where she covers all things pop culture, entertainment, and internet trends. Eileen was formerly a National Writer for Her Campus from April 2023 - January 2024. Eileen is one of the Campus Correspondents (CCs) at Her Campus' Fairfield University chapter. She oversees the entire chapter and works with her other CC to curate ideas and events for HCFU. She also mentors and trains the editorial team and helps create content and boost engagement alongside the social media team. In her free time, you can find Eileen creating new Spotify playlists, getting a sweet treat with friends, or obsessing over Taylor Swift. If she isn’t doing that, you’ll likely find Eileen with her six best friends from school talking about their “Big Three”: "Normal People," their favorite "Dancing With The Stars" performances, and Greta Gerwig's "Little Women."